Welcome to Platinum Driver Training
Platinum Driver Training Ltd. was founded in June 2012 and commenced operations in September of 2012. Company founders David and Robyn Semaine have a combined experience of over 35 years in the commercial road transport and training industry and are committed to the delivery of quality training.
Platinum Driver Training Ltd. can deliver a number of training programs including NZTA approved driver licence and driver licence endorsement courses, approved forklift training, Commercial Road Transport National Certificate courses, Health and Safety courses and all other aspects of driver evaluation and training.
Text in a modal
Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem.
- NZTA approved course provider for Class 2 - 5 driver licences
- Wheels, Tracks & Roller (RTW) endorsements
- Forklift (F) driver licence endorsements
- Dangerous Goods (D) endorsements
- Forklift operator certificate both new and refresher
- Road Ranger transmission training
- National Certificate in Commercial Road Transport courses
- Police diversion courses - Logbook & load security
- Light & Heavy vehicle driver training - courses structured to suit individual needs
- NZQA unit standard based or non-unit standards based dependent on company preference
- Health and Safety training
- Nationwide coverage
- Log Transport Safety Council (LTSC) Approved Assessors
- Vehicle (V) Endorsements